what is meditation?
“Meditation, which is the practice of focused concentration, bringing yourself back to the moment over and over again, actually addresses stress, whether positive or negative.” Meditation can also reduce the areas of anxiety, chronic pain, depression, heart disease, and high blood pressure.
Some of the Benefits of Meditation
• Better focus and concentration
• Improve self-esteem and self-awareness
• Reduces stress
• Manage anxiety or depression
• Fight addiction
• Control pain
• Promotes emotional health
• Lengthens attention span
• May reduce age-related memory loss
• Can generate kindness
• Improves sleep